martes, 26 de junio de 2007

Moonlight Shadow

Moonlight Shadow [en.wikipedia.org] de Mike Oldfield [es.wikipedia.org], no hay mucho más que decir.


Moonlight Shadow - Mike Oldfield

The last that ever she saw him, carried away by a moonlight shadow,
He passed on worried and warning, carried away by a moonlight shadow,
Lost in a river last Saturday night, far away on the other side,
he was caught in the middle of a desperate fight, and she couldn't find how to push through.

The trees that whisper in the evening, carried away by a moonlight shadow,
Sing a song of sorrow and grieving, carried away by a moonlight shadow,
All she saw was a silhouette of a gun, far away on the other side,
He was shot six times by a man on the run, and she couldn't find how to push through.

I'll stay, I'll pray, I'll see you in heaven far away,
I'll stay, I'll pray, I'll see you in heaven one day.

Four a.m. in the morning, carried away by a moonlight shadow,
I watched your vision forming, carried away by a moonlight shadow,
Star was glowing in a silvery night, far away on the other side,
Will you come to talk to me this night, but she couldn't find how to push through.

I'll stay, I'll pray, I'll see you in heaven far away,
I'll stay, I'll pray, I'll see you in heaven one day.


6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

La verdad es que la canción perdura en el tiempo... se nota que es buena.

Lo triste es que la letra viene a ser más o menos la que me parecía entender, y ni si quiera viéndola escrita acabo de pillar muy bien el mensaje :-S

esr1979 dijo...

A mi me trae muchos buenos recuerdos de cuando eramos pequeñitos. He decidido ponerla porque estaba un poco nostálgico. En cuanto a lo de la letra tienes razón, no hay quien la entienda.

Anónimo dijo...

Como canción infantil tiene su gracia... Pero no deja de ser una verdadera pastelada: "I'll stay, I'll pray..." hasta un niño de 2 años se lo hubiera currado más...

esr1979 dijo...

Pero es bonita :-).

Anónimo dijo...

Esta cancion es muy triste ... pero a la vez tiene algo...nose..ni idea que sera...

yoyo

esr1979 dijo...

Es cierto lo de triste, tiene cierto punto meláncolico...